Installing the Free PeepSo Foundation
- Go to [Admin > Plugins > Add New].
- A) Use the search field to search for PeepSo.
B) Click [Upload plugin] and add the ZIP file downloaded from PeepSo.com > Profile > Purchases
- Click [Install Now].
- When installation is finished, [Activate] the plugin.
Installing paid PeepSo add-ons
The PeepSo Installer
Introduced in PeepSo 126.96.36.199, the PeepSo Installer is the most convenient way to install the paid PeepSo add-ons.
- Go to [Admin > PeepSo > Installer]
- Copy & paste your license key into the license field and click the [Check] button.
- After your license is verified, you will be able to install and activate any add-ons included in your plan.
- To install & activate multiple add-ons, use the [Show bulk actions] button, select multiple add-ons and use the [Install] or [Activate] buttons in the toolbar.
PeepSo Installer was introduced in version 188.8.131.52. You can install single add-ons or enable Bulk Mode to perform actions on multiple add-ons at the same time.
For PeepSo older than version 3.5 or if for any other reason you prefer manual installation, follow the steps 1, 2B , 3 and 4 from the Free PeepSo Foundation installation guide.
The video tutorial that covers installation:
Important to note:
- Child plugins require the PeepSo Foundation Plugin
- The first three numbers in the version number of all PeepSo software (plugins and themes) must be the same. We always release all software with the same version number.
- The integration / monetization plugins require third party plugins that are not included in our Bundles. Most of them are free or freemium.
Was this helpful?
5 out of 8 people found this useful