The free PeepSo Foundation will allow you to add a post with a custom background. To enable adding posts with their own backgrounds activate the Post Backgrounds setting located in WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration – Stream Posts -> Post Backgrounds section.
In the Post Backgrounds settings you will find:
- Enabled switch – enable or disable Post Backgrounds
- Maximum post length – set the maximum length of the post
- Allow linebreaks – allow linebreaks by selecting values from 0 to 6
You can also manage backgrounds in WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Manage -> Post Backgrounds.
You can add your own background by clicking the Add New button at the top right of the settings.
After adding a new background, you can:
- Publish it with the Published switch to make it available to users.
- Change the image with the Change image button.
- Change the color of the text that appears on the background by clicking Select Color.
- Name the background in the upper left corner of the background setting.
To add a post with a background on the stream select Post type: Post background from the options available in the postbox.