Updating PeepSo #
Wait for all PeepSo plugins to show that the update is available and then update them all. We deploy our plugins through two independent systems (WordPress SVN and our own website), it usually takes a few hours for all updates to propagate properly.
Should you update only the PeepSo foundation plugin, or paid add-ons, the plugins that are not updated will enter the “version mismatch lock” and you will not be able to use them until everything is on the same version.
- Go to WP Admin > Dashboard > Updates
- Select all PeepSo plugins (and the Gecko theme if it’s the one you are using) that need to be updated
- Click “Update Plugins” and “Update Themes”
Plugins not activating / updating #
- No PeepSo Add-on will activate if PeepSo base plugin (Foundation) is inactive.
- Some “Integration” plugins also require a third party plugin to be active, for example WooCommerce, Advanced Ads, LearnDash, Paid Membership Pro, etc.
- PeepSo integration plugins will still be active but their functionality won’t.
- All PeepSo plugins need to be ACTIVE in order to check for updates
- They also need a valid license key