To access this configuration navigate to WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> Blog Posts
Author Profiles Panel #
- Enabled – Show “Blog Posts” tab in user profiles
- Hide when empty – The profile tab will not appear if the user has no blog posts
Two Column Layout Panel #
- Enable two column layout – Enable to change Blog Posts layout into two column layout in Blog Posts user Profiles
- Box height (px) – Set Box Height for Blog Posts box in Blog Posts user Profiles
Featured Images Panel #
- Show featured images – Show featured images in Blog Posts Box
- Placeholder – Show placeholder image for empty Blog Posts Image
- Position – Image Position. Top (rectangle), Left (square), and Right (square)
- Height (px) – Image Height in Pixels
Text Panel #
- Length limit (words) – Limit words content in Blog Posts Box
- Aggressive shortcode removal – Forced removal of some shortcodes immune to native WP methods (eg Divi Builder and similar). This is an experimental feature, we recommend using plain-text excerpts instead.
Author Box #
- Enable Author Box – Adds a small “about the author” box under blog posts, author description/bio displays info saved in Profile -> About tab -> About Me field
User Submitted Posts integration #
Option to enable integration will only show if you have User Submitted Posts plugin installed and activated.
CMinds User Submissions integration #
Option to enable integration will only show if you have CMinds User Submitted Posts plugin installed and activated.
Activity Stream Panel #
- Post to Activity Stream – Enable/Disable post to activity stream
- Action text – Change the text that will show in activity stream
- Append title after action text – Append blogpost title after action text on stream
- Default privacy – Default stream privacy
Hashtags integration #
- Hashtags in PeepSo stream post – Hashtags position in PeepSo stream post
- Below author name
- Above post preview
- Below post preview
- Hashtags in WordPress post – Hashtags position in WordPress post
- Above post
- Below post
- Above & below post
- Sort alphabetically – sort hashtags alphabetically, applied only when saving a blog post.
- Enable “Use WordPress tags” for new posts – Enable “Use WordPress tags” option by default, applies only when adding a new post.
- Enable “Use WordPress categories” for new posts – Enable “Use WordPress categories” option by default, applies only when adding a new post.
Comments integration #
Replaces WordPress comments with PeepSo comments and likes/reactions.
- Enabled – Master switch to enable or disable integration
- Hide “join now” cover – Hides the default PeepSo cover shown to guests.
- Header (general) – Displays above the entire comments integration
- Header (like/Reaction) – Custom Header display before Like/Reaction
- Header (comments) – Custom Header display above Comment
Video tutorial covering the Blogpost: #