Please read these terms carefully BEFORE making your purchase. We make sure through our Demo, Documentation, and product descriptions in as much detail as possible. If you have problems getting PeepSo plugins to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original purchase. After 14 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund can be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL, and WordPress Admin consoles so that we can fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us with this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
Refunds will not be considered under any of the following circumstances:
- Your client didn’t go for it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided PeepSo is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You don’t have the time to implement PeepSo on your site.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now PeepSo isn’t working.
- You’ve unsuccessfully migrated to PeepSo from other networking solution.
- Product purchase error, if the product was downloaded and / or license was activated.
- You are testing or using PeepSo on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other third party software connected to or installed on your WordPress website.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
You understand that access to the support, downloads, updates, upgrades and your license terminates when the refund is processed. A refund is only issued to the same email address / credit card and account used to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7-14 days.
In short: If you encounter any issues (bugs) that we cannot resolve within 14 days of your purchase or if our software does not have all the features that we advertise, we will refund your money. Refund requests made AFTER the 14-day period will NOT be considered.
We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues, unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you first. Refunds will not be granted, if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. As we sell digital products, it’s the only way we have to protect our business.
Features marked as experimental or in beta stage of development and not working as expected are not grounds for a refund to be processed.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies ONLY to new purchases. We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 1 week prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed. We recommend whitelisting the following email addresses to ensure you get the reminder: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer have access to Downloads, Updates, Upgrades and Technical Support.
All requests for a refund must be initiated through the standard contact form within the refund period.
Please note: This policy is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to this policy will not apply retroactively and will not apply to any disputes before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing this policy on a regular basis.