We want to clarify our policy on refunds so that there is no confusion. Please read these terms carefully BEFORE making your purchase with PeepSo. We are so confident in the quality of PeepSo and its support that we are willing to offer you a full 14-day money back guarantee.
If you have problems getting PeepSo plugins to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original purchase. After 14 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
In short: If you encounter any issues (bugs) that we cannot resolve within 14 days of your purchase or if our software does not have all the features that we advertise, we will refund your money. Refund requests made AFTER the 14-day period will NOT be considered.
We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. As this is a digital product, it’s the only way we have to protect our business.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies ONLY to new purchases. It does not apply to renewals or upgrades. All requests for a refund MUST be initiated through the standard contact form within the refund period.
We give this guarantee because while we’ve tested PeepSo to destruction, we can’t run it through every server platform and every server configuration it may encounter. If the PeepSo Support Staff cannot get the software up and running on your server (it must meet the minimum server requirements mentioned in documentation) within 14 days of your purchase, we’ll give you your money back.
You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL, and WordPress Admin consoles so that we can fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us with this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
Refunds will not be considered under any of the following circumstances:
- Your client didn’t go for it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided PeepSo is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You don’t have the time to implement PeepSo on your site.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now PeepSo isn’t working.
- You’ve unsuccessfully migrated to PeepSo from other networking solution.
- Product purchase error if the product was downloaded.
- You are testing or using PeepSo on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other third party software connected to or installed on your WordPress website.
- PeepSo is part of a package.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
You, the buyer, understand that access to the support and all downloads terminates when the refund is processed.
A refund is only issued to the same email address / credit card and account used to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7-14 days.