We want to clarify our policy on refunds so that there is no confusion. Please read these terms carefully BEFORE making your purchase with PeepSo.
We are so confident in the quality of PeepSo and its support that we are willing to offer you a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
In short: If you encounter any issues that we cannot resolve within 14 days of your purchase or if our software does not have all the features that we advertise in the features list, we will refund your money. Refund requests made AFTER the 14-day period will NOT be considered.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies ONLY to new purchases. It does not apply to renewals or upgrades.
All requests for a refund MUST be initiated through the standard customer support forum within the refund period.
We give this guarantee because while we’ve tested PeepSo to destruction, we can’t run it through every server platform and every server configuration it may encounter. If the PeepSo Support Staff cannot get the software up and running on your server within 14 days of your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL, and WordPress Admin consoles so that we can fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us with this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
The guarantee covers a lack of functionality and a lack of functions only. It doesn’t cover the following circumstances:
- Your client didn’t go for it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided PeepSo is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You don’t have the time to implement PeepSo on your site.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now PeepSo isn’t working.
- Product purchase error if the product was downloaded.
- You are testing or using PeepSo on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other third party software connected to or installed on your WordPress website.
- PeepSo is part of a package.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
You, the buyer, understand that access to the support forum and downloads terminates when the refund is processed.
A refund is only issued to the same email address and account used to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7 days.