We strongly believe in and stand behind our products one hundred percent. We do not only develop the products but we also extensively test them with automated testing suite as well as with hands on human evaluation process. If you’d like to request a refund, please open billing ticket through our contact form. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask you to meet the following refund policy conditions:
- All refund requests must be opened via our contact form.
- If you have any problems getting our products to work we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days. But, as we stand by our products and provide full technical support as an important part of our products, first, you will be requested to provide us with necessary access to your site so that we can fully test and debug the purchased products. You agree to allow us to try and help solve any problem you have with the purchased products. If you cannot provide us with this access in a timely and cooperative manner, you relinquish the right to the refund. If we are unable to fix the issues found with our products in a timely manner, refund will be granted.
- We cannot grant refunds after 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on automatic renewal payments. We will send you two reminder emails. First one, a month and the second one, two weeks prior to your renewal date. You may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed. You can do that from your account. Please note, if for any reason you don’t receive these emails, it can’t be the reason to claim a refund, as we send them just as reminders. We recommend whitelisting the following email addresses to ensure you get the reminder: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. These reminders are sent to the email address associated with your purchase.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will provide full technical support to every active license holder.
Refunds will not be considered under any of the following:
- Your client didn’t go for it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided the purchased product is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements for the purchased product.
- You don’t have the time to implement the product on your site.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now the product isn’t working.
- You’ve unsuccessfully migrated to our product from a third party solution.
- Product purchase error, if the product was downloaded and / or license was activated.
- You are testing or using our product on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other third party software connected to or installed on your WordPress website.
- Features marked as experimental or in beta stage of development and not working as expected are not grounds for a refund to be processed.
- Bugs found within free PeepSo foundation plugin are not grounds for a refund. That said, we will take any and all necessary means to get them fixed when they are reported to us.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing product(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer have access to file downloads, updates, upgrades or technical support.
- When you cancel your subscription, we will send you an email with the confirmation the subscription was cancelled.
- Any disputes open with payment processors with or without prior contact with our support will result in resolving those disputes via their respective channels. At the same time the account on peepso.com associated with the disputed charges will be terminated.
- All processed refunds result in a disabled (unusable license). To be able to activate the license, you need to renew it.
- By making a purchase of any of our products you explicitly agree to this refund policy.
- Any and all purchased license keys are bound to the purchase account and are non-transferable under any circumstances.
- This policy is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing this policy on a regular basis.