- We, the PeepSo Team believe five star customer care is the most important part of our mission.
- We are committed to building amazing products: easy to use, user friendly, fast, scalable and free of third party conflicts.
- But even the best software is worthless if the authors wash their hands of after cashing in the license fee.
- We strive to redefine the way Open Source software developers relate to their customers.
- Every member of our team treats customer care as the highest priority.
25% of cases handled in less than an hour
We use a dedicated support system where everyone is tended to personally – as opposed to many businesses. We don’t limit support to forums where getting any answers might take weeks (and the answer often being “search the forum”).
Despite having to handle a lot – 600 tickets a month – we are doing quite well. According to our Zendesk statistics, 25% of the time we reply in less than an hour and over 80% of tickets are replied within 24 hours.
The remaining 18% are usually sent in during weekends – as mentioned in the Support Policy, we are online Monday-Friday, 9AM and 5PM Western Australian Time, so it takes us a bit longer to handle the weekend tickets first thing Monday. That being said, we monitor the support system on the weekends in case someone has a really burning problem that can’t really wait. It’s not a guaranteed part of the Policy – we just want to do our best.
Don’t take our word for it
We are proud to have built amazing and long-lasting relationships with our customers. You can check our reviews and see the happy majority for yourself.
The PeepSo community is a great place to ask questions, seek advice, or exchange tips and tricks with fellow users of PeepSo. The dedicated support groups are the icing on the cake of the dedicated support provided by our team.