- We, the PeepSo Team believe five star customer care is the most important part of our mission.
- We are committed to building amazing products: easy to use, user friendly, fast, scalable and free of third party conflicts.
- But even the best software is worthless if the authors wash their hands off after cashing in the license fee.
- We strive to redefine the way Open Source software developers relate to their customers.
- Every member of our team treats customer care as the highest priority.
25% of cases handled in less than an hour
We use a dedicated support system where everyone is tended to personally – as opposed to many businesses. We don’t limit support to forums where getting any answers might take weeks (and the answer often being “search the forum”).
Despite having to handle a lot – 700 tickets a month – we are doing quite well. According to our statistics, 25% of the time we reply in less than an hour and over 80% of tickets are replied within 24 hours. The average time for first reply is at about 13h (according to statistics from October 2019).
We’re able to effectively cover 12h having a core developer team in Asia starting their work at 2AM GMT+0. At 6AM GMT+0 we are joined by our European team members. All that is great, but we felt like we should be doing more, though. Starting from September 2019 we also got weekends covered by our team members on a rotary schedule. Each weekend there is at least one engineer manning the support for 4 hours on Saturday and 4h on Sunday to get the most pressing problems addressed and solved when possible.
Don’t take our word for it
We are proud to have built amazing and long-lasting relationships with our customers. You can check our reviews and see the happy majority for yourself.
The PeepSo community is a great place to ask questions, seek advice, or exchange tips and tricks with fellow users of PeepSo. The dedicated support groups are the icing on the cake of the dedicated support provided by our team.