WP Job Manager is a well-known job board plugin that offers a wide array of free and paid addons to extend its features. Our integration provides seamless integration between WP Job Manager and PeepSo.
After installing and enabling WP Job Manager PeepSo Integration and respective base plugin, settings will be available in the WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> WP Job Manager
Profile Panel #
- Enabled – Show “Jobs” tab in user profiles.
- Profile label – if empty default value will show
- Profile slug – leave empty for default value. Example: /profile/?demo/jobs
- Custom icon CSS class – FontAwesome (or similar). Leave empty for default value
Activity Stream Panel #
- Post to Activity Stream – Enabled –Create an activity stream item when someone posts a job.
- Action text “post a job” you can replace it with your custom text
- Append title after action text – the name of the cause will be displayed after the action text as a link
- Default privacy post
- Site members