The settings available in Gecko Customizer will help you customize your blog page and individual blog posts. You can find these settings in WP Admin -> Gecko -> Gecko Customizer -> Blog.
General settings section:
- Show sidebars on Blog Posts – allow sidebars to be shown in single post view
- Limit words on Blog post – will allow you to shorten the entire post content on your Blog Posts page.
- Show `update` date on posts meta – will display the date the post was updated
- Max height of the posts featured image (Blog view) – will allow you to set the height of the featured image on the Blog page.
Grid layout section:
- Grid layout on Blog page – will allow you to set grid layout on blog page.
- Grid layout on Archives page – will allow you to set up a grid layout on the archives page.
- Grid layout on Search page – will allow you to set up a grid layout on the search page.
Single Post section:
- Max height of the post featured image – will allow you to set the maximum height of a featured image in a single post view.
Search results section:
- Show header – makes the header visible on the search results page
- Show footer – makes the footer visible on the search results page
- Show left sidebar – makes the left sidebar visible on the search results page
- Show right sidebar – makes the right sidebar visible on the search results page
- Show header menu – makes the header menu visible on the search results page
- Enable full width layout – enables full width layout on search results page
- Enable full width header – enables full width header on search results page
Was this helpful?
0 out of 0 people found this useful