In order to edit the group you go to the Group that needs to be edited -> Settings -> Click the Edit button on the item you need to edit.
Available options are as follows:
- Group Name – Edit the group name.
- Group Description – Edit the group description.
- Categories – Select group categories (if categories enabled in backend configuration)
- Enable “Join” button – Enable/Disable join button, has no effect on Site Administrators
- Enable “Invite” button – Enable/Disable invite button, has no effect on Owner, Managers and Site Administrators
- Disable new posts – Will disable postbox for regular member, has no effect on Owner, Managers and Site Administrators
- Disable likes/comments – Will disable comments and likes on posts. Has no effect on Owner, Managers and Site Administrators
- Disable new member notifications – Enabled: Group owners will not receive notifications about new members
- Automatically accept join requests – User immediately becomes a new member after click “join” button (Private group only)
Was this helpful?
1 out of 1 people found this useful