To access this configuration navigate to WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> Blog Posts
Author Profiles Panel
- Enabled – Show “Blog Posts” tab in user profiles
- Hide when empty – The profile tab will not appear if the user has no blog posts
- Enable Author Box – Adds a small “about the author” box under blog posts
User Submitted Posts integration
Option to enable integration will only show if you have User Submitted Posts
plugin installed and activated.
CMinds User Submissions integration
Two Column Layout Panel
- Enable two column layout – Enable to change Blog Posts layout into two column layout in Blog Posts user Profiles
- Box height (px) – Set Box Height for Blog Posts box in Blog Posts user Profiles
- Length limit (words) – Limit words content in Blog Posts Box
- Aggressive shortcode removal – Forced removal of some shortcodes immune to native WP methods (eg Divi Builder and similar). This is an experimental feature, we recommend using plain-text excerpts instead.
Featured Images Panel
- Show featured images – Show featured images in Blog Posts Box
- Placeholder – Show placeholder image for empty Blog Posts Image
- Position – Image Position. Top (rectangle), Left (square), and Right (square)
- Height (px) – Image Height in Pixels
Activity Stream Panel
- Post to Activity Stream – Enable/Disable post to activity stream
- Action text – Change the text that will show in activity stream
- Append title after action text – Append blogpost title after action text on stream
- Default privacy – Default stream privacy
- Hashtags in PeepSo stream post – Hashtags position in PeepSo stream post
- Below author name
- Above post preview
- Below post preview
- Hashtags in WordPress post – Hashtags position in WordPress post
- Above post
- Below post
- Above & below post
- Sort alphabetically – sort hashtags alphabetically, applied only when saving a blog post.
- Enable “Use WordPress tags” for new posts – Enable “Use WordPress tags” option by default, applies only when adding a new post.
- Enable “Use WordPress categories” for new posts – Enable “Use WordPress categories” option by default, applies only when adding a new post.
Replaces WordPress comments with PeepSo comments and likes/reactions.
- Enabled – Master switch to enable or disable integration
- Hide “join now” cover – Hides the default PeepSo cover shown to guests.
- Header (general) – Displays above the entire comments integration
- Header (like/Reaction) – Custom Header display before Like/Reaction
- Header (comments) – Custom Header display above Comment