The PeepSo 2.x version family is driven by two primary goals. First, we are adding more value to the free PeepSo Foundation plugin by writing and merging code into it. Second, we create new key features we need to round the entire product suite before we can afford to switch most of our focus to PeepSo 3 and the new architecture. PeepSo 2.2.2 pushes both these agendas forward: we have merged the MarkDown plugin with the free Foundation and included long awaited Scheduled Posts in it too. Read more
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 184.108.40.206
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- When’s the last time you spent time in your news feed?
- What is the Responsibility of Online Community?
March 18, 2019 Published by Matt Jaworski