Remember MySpace? It used to be the king of social media, the platform that other social media platforms wanted to be. When Rupert Murdoch bought it for $580 million in 2005, people thought he was crazy. When it reached 300 million members and was valued at $12 billion a couple of years later, it looked like he’d made a fantastic deal. And when News Corp accepted just $35 million for it in 2011, Murdoch’s critics had the last laugh. Read more
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
January 9, 2017 Published by Dean Shanson