Facebook has recently announced a number of updates to Trending, a feature that shows topics currently popular on the platform. Users in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and India have been able to see Facebook trends since 2014. On the Web, they appear in the top right corner, and on mobile, the trending topics can be seen from the search bar. The updates make three changes… and they mark an important move away from the personalization that has until now defined social networks. Read more
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 184.108.40.206
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
January 30, 2017 Published by Dean Shanson