Ever since PeepSo was released we’ve always had questions about a theme that works best with PeepSo. We made it our mission to make sure PeepSo works with most themes out there and I’m happy to say: Mission Accomplished. Here’s the thing, though. Since we’re relying on 3rd party themes we could only do so much. No more compromises. Gecko is here and it’s here to stay. Read more
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 184.108.40.206
November 22, 2018 Published by Eric Tracz