I did write a very similar post on our community, but I feel it needs to be made more official. This week we are moving our site to a new server. The one we’re still using now is almost 2 years old and it’s just time for an update. Completely new machine. The migration is be performed by the Liquid Web guys, since the new server is also from them. Read more
- Community Accountability that Works
- Incentivize Your Online Community with Gamification
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 184.108.40.206
March 12, 2019 Published by Eric Tracz