For about a month at the end of 2016, Transport for London, the body responsible for managing the London Underground, conducted an interesting experiment. It tracked the mobile phones of passengers traveling through the center of the city. Gizmodo has managed to acquire the data that TfL gathered — and it has some valuable lessons for managers of private social networks. Read more
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
February 15, 2017 Published by Dean Shanson