PeepSo has been growing quite steadily in the past few years. Right now our portfolio of plugins consists of 24 plugins not including the 2 migrator plugins that we also have. Keeping track of licenses for 20 out of the 26 plugins is one thing. Renewals is a completely different story. Not to mention separate purchase times and manual renewals. It’s not a huge problem, it’s just inconvenient. To list it all, if you have all of our plugins that would be:
- 24 Plugins.
- 20 License keys that you need to keep track of.
- 20 Manual renewal procedures.
- Plugins purchased at different dates so the license expiration is different.
- Separate purchases don’t include any discounts.
- New plugins come out with the features Your Community needs and a new purchase is necessary.