This year has been a very challenging and at the same time absolutely amazing. We entered into 2017 quite slow and had a lot to improve. There were some issues with performance in PeepSo but we overcome that with quite a spectacular result. Just to put the whole year in a bit of a perspective here are some statistics. Read more
- Community Accountability that Works
- Incentivize Your Online Community with Gamification
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
December 31, 2017 Published by Eric Tracz