Google Plus should have been an Internet giant, a social network to put fear into the heart of Mark Zuckerberg. Instead it became the giant butt of Internet jokes, a place you go to on the Internet when you want to be by yourself. Its failure has lessons for anyone building a private social network. Read more
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 126.96.36.199
- How to Make Your Online Community Safe for Questions
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.1 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
March 2, 2017 Published by Dean Shanson