You may not need your own social network, but if you belong to one of the following groups, a social network can make a lot of sense:
- Brands – There’s no better way to get real feedback from your audience and show that you care about your customers than your own social network. Let your members tell you what they like or what they want changed. Interact with them and you will see your satisfaction rate shoot through the roof.
- Schools/Universities – Build a platform for your community of students and teachers to interact privately. Broadcast your announcements and messages, and speak to your entire school at once.
- Artists – Give your fans their own space to discuss your latest album, share videos with friends and interact with you directly.
- Authors – Build a community around your book. Let members discuss your themes, your ideas and your characters. They can ask questions, engage with you and share their fan fiction.
- Non-Profit Organizations – Engage your volunteers and staff in your fundraising campaigns and give them new ways to collaborate and share ideas.
- Political campaigns – Bring your supporters together to discuss the campaign, meet each other and organize. Recruit volunteers and engage in discussions.
- Dating sites. Create a niche dating site where your users can meet online, send messages, upload photos and more.
- Hobbies or Interest Groups – Create a community around your hobby. Whether you’re into golf, antique cars or Web design, your members will be able to share their videos, upload their photos and meet like-minded friends.
- Teams – You own social network can give you and your team an easy and private, collaborative communication channel. Why chat when you can stay in touch and get together online?
Don’t have the Bundle but you would like to have access to all current and future plugins hassle-free?
Check our offer!