Upload photos and create albums in profiles and groups. Photos is a “must-have” plugin that lets members upload images to the Stream, Groups, Messages and Chat. It invigorates communities with pictures that people love to see and share. When clicked, the photos open in a modal window allowing members to comment, like and show them to their friends.
The plugin also adds a Photos tab to profile pages and to Groups. It comes with 2 widgets: My Photos and Community Photos that admins can place anywhere. Profile Photo Albums, Groups Photo Albums, .GIF support and many more!
What to expect when installing and activating Photos:
- A photo icon is added to the post box in Stream and Profiles.
- A photo icon is added to the post box in Groups.
- A photo icon is added to the post box in Messages and Chat.
- My Photos widget which shows users latest photos. When placed in ‘PeepSo’ widget position it shows photos of that particular user whose profile you’re visiting.
- Community Photos widget which shows latest photos of your entire community (photos show depending on their privacy setting).
- Ability to create photo albums in members’ profiles.
- Ability to create photo albums in Groups.
- A new tab “Photos” is visible in the members’ profiles, and displays each member’s images and photo albums.
- A new tab “Photos” is visible in Groups, and displays images and photo albums added to that particular Group.
- Animated .GIF support.
- Built-in Integration with Amazon S3