The PeepSo plugins and Gecko Theme are updated twice a month (on average).
This page only reflects our general goals and directions and is not a guarantee of any deadlines. We do not guarantee that things listed below will be implemented for sure. If you are planning to buy PeepSo, please make a decision based on the current features.
The only guaranteed features are the ones already present in the product. Delayed, unimplemented or cancelled features that were in any way indicated to be planned – mentioned by our employees in any way or form in PeepSo.com (pages, blog posts, community, support tickets etc), third party websites (Facebook, Instagram etc) or any other channels – cannot be considered a guarantee until they are actually finished.
Short term plans
Things we are tentatively planning to release within a quarter or two.
- WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- PHP 8.1 compatibility
- Multilingual support – TranslatePress compatibility
- Ability to translate notification e-mails
- General compatibility improvements
Medium term plans
Things we are tentatively planning to release within a year.
- Ability to un/follow post comments without commenting yourself
- “Sensitive content” (NSFW) mode for posts
- “Search everywhere” engine
- Further notification engine improvements
- Use on-site notifications as a queue for all other notification types
- Notification previews in e-mails
- Don’t send e-mails about notifications that are already read
- Mobie and Browser push based on the new engine
- Video conversion live AJAX check & on-site notifications
- Ability to disable comments on a post
Long term plans
General ideas for the next couple of years.
- Further Client Side Rendering architecture shift
- API to completely replace custom AJAX & WP AJAX
- Let admin move posts to / from / between groups
- Custom database tables
Things without any schedule at all, but worth looking into – eventually.
- Profile Types
- Pages plugin / feature
- Server Sent Events / Node.js