Friend connections and “friends” privacy level. Creating connections is at the core of every community. Friends plugin lets your members add friends, accept or decline friend requests, and set their post privacy to “Friends Only.” It’s essential! Friendship relationships are what keeps people coming back to the community.
- An Add Friend button is placed on members’ profile covers. The label on the button changes according to the status. For example, if a member has just added someone as a friend, the button will show “Cancel Friend Request” until the member has approved the request.
- My Friends widget which shows users latest friends. When placed in ‘PeepSo’ widget position it shows friends of that particular user whose profile you’re visiting.
- Friends Birthday Widget shows upcoming friends birthdays.
- Following users.
- A new Friends tab is visible on members’ profiles and displays all their friends.
- When looking at members listing you can see who’s a mutual friend.
- and many more…