The PeepSo plugins and Gecko Theme are updated twice a month (on average).
This page only reflects our general goals and directions and is not a guarantee of any deadlines. We do not guarantee that things listed below will be implemented for sure. If you are planning to buy PeepSo, please make a decision based on the current features.
The only guaranteed features are the ones already present in the product. Delayed, unimplemented or cancelled features that were in any way indicated to be planned – mentioned by our employees in any way or form in PeepSo.com (pages, blog posts, community, support tickets etc), third party websites (Facebook, Instagram etc) or any other channels – cannot be grounds for complaints or refunds.
Short term plans
Things we are tentatively planning to release within a quarter or two.
- Gecko Theme full design refresh & new Customizer
- Notification engine improvements
- Use on-site notifications as a queue for all other notification types
- Notification previews (on-site and in e-mails)
- E-mail notification intensity (real time, hourly, daily, etc)
- Don’t send e-mails about notifications that are already read
- Video conversion live AJAX check & on-site notifications
- Ability to disable comments on a post
- “Search entire community” feature
Long term plans
General ideas for the next couple of years.
- Further Client Side Rendering architecture shift
- REST API to completely replace custom AJAX & WP AJAX
- Ability to follow a post without writing a comment
- Let admin move posts to / from / between groups
- Option to disable “friends” and have a “followers only” mode (similar to Instagram and Twitter)
- Custom database tables
Things without any schedule at all, but worth looking into eventually.
- Server Sent Events / Node.js
- React Native based mobile apps
- MultiSite compatibility
- WPML compatibility
- Profile Types
- PeepSo Core: Pages
- PeepSo Core: Events