Find these options in WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> Appearance
Display name style – Dropdown option to let you chose what names will be used for users of your community?
– Full name
– First name
– First name + last name initial
Users can override this setting – Enabled: New option appears in Preferences area when user edit the profile to let them chose what name to use.
Profile deletion – Enabled: Users can permanently delete their profiles
Profile likes – Enabled: Users can “like” each other’s profiles
(since 3.0.0) Profile view countdefault privacy – Default privacy for profile view count in User profile
– Hidden: no one can see it include admins
– Public: everyone including Guest can see it
– Site members: only site members can it
– Only me: only profile owners can see it
Always link to PeepSo profile – Enabled: Override third-party profiles and link to PeepSo profile (might not work with every third-party plugin)
(since 2.7.4) Use PeepSo names everywhere – PeepSo will try to force using selected display name accross the entire WordPress instance.
Was this helpful?1 out of 1 people found this useful
Get 10% off and a free eBook!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get a welcome discount: 10% off your first purchase* and receive a free eBook:
"The Secrets Of Successful Online Communities"
* The discount code can only be used once, on a new purchase, not a renewal or upgrade. Promotions can't be combined.