Find these options in WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> Appearance
User Profile settings panel
- Display name style – Dropdown option to let you chose what names will be used for users of your community?
- Users can override display name style – Enabled: New option appears in Preferences area when user edit the profile to let them chose what name to use.
- Profile deletion – Enabled: Users can permanently delete their profiles
- Profile sharing – Enabled: User profiles are shareable to social networks (link appears on the profile page in the cover area)
- Profile likes – Enabled: Users can “like” each other’s profiles
- Always link to PeepSo profile – Enabled: Override third-party profiles and link to PeepSo profile (might not work with every third-party plugin)
- (since 2.7.4) Use PeepSo names everywhere – PeepSo will try to force using selected display name accross the entire WordPress instance.