Gecko 126.96.36.199 is the first ever stable version of our first ever WordPress theme released. That comes with a lot of responsibility. The first release came out on the 21st of November 2018. That’s almost exactly 3 months ago. Since then we had: 8 releases for Gecko itself. That’s roughly a release every 1.5 weeks. Hundreds of people already trusted us enough to buy Gecko still in its beta stage. For that we give our utmost sincere thanks! Read more
- Community Accountability that Works
- Incentivize Your Online Community with Gamification
- How To Manage Moderator Burnout
- New Release: PeepSo 2.6.0 and Gecko 188.8.131.52
- eCommerce and Community – A Connected Marketplace
- Chamber of Commerce: Power Up With Social Networking
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.4 and Gecko 184.108.40.206
- Recognizing and Combating the Community Clique
- Celebrating Holidays With Your Online Community
- Is Your Online Community An Idea Incubator?
- NEW: Limited Weekend Support
- How do you find topics for your online community?
- New Release: PeepSo 2.5.3 and Gecko 220.127.116.11
- Is there such a thing as overposting?
- Bugfix Release: PeepSo 2.5.2 and Gecko 18.104.22.168
February 20, 2019 Published by Eric Tracz